I don’t have much to say today.
Life is good, school is good, figuring out the future is stressful.
In all of the little problems, I’m reminded of my senior quote from high school:
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
It’s still so true. & if Mercer had yearbooks, I would use it again.
Thankful Thursday List #3:
45. I’m thankful for being able to tutor some pretty darn cute kids downtown every week. I mean, look at this face:
46. I’m thankful for being able to try new things like Indian food.
47. I’m thankful for people who plan ahead.
48. I’m thankful for the fact that my roommate got into medical school! For real! You guys, she is so awesome.
49. I’m thankful for a mom who calms me down when I’m freaking out for no real reason.
50. I’m thankful that I have had so many of the same sweet friends since freshman year. They’re so special to me.
51. I’m thankful for hilarious mistakes like the lady at the Walmart bakery spelling congratulations wrong. Congrads!
52. I’m thankful that it’s time for candy pumpkins to be out! Mmmm.
53. I’m thankful for a cappella groups. Especially ones who do awesome stuff like this. This might be because I’m in love with the bassist Or because I wish I could sing like that. You know, whatever.
54. I’m thankful for a sweet friend who lets me visit her and sleep on her bedroom floor for two nights.
55. I’m thankful for Pinterest ideas.
56. I’m thankful for ice cream. Especially that of the homemade peanut butter variety.
57. I’m thankful for productive Sundays that (hopefully) make the following week less stressful.
58. I’m thankful for when professors give curves on exams that I already did well on.
59. I’m thankful for getting to babysit my two favorite littles.
60. I’m thankful that we are finally to the point where we have zero cupcakes in our house.
61. I’m thankful for classmates who aren’t obligated to be helpful but help anyways.
62. I’m thankful for my Erin Condren life planner every single day.
63. I’m thankful for a current lack of drama in my life.
64. I’m thankful for the new season of New Girl. So awkward, so hilarious.
65. I’m thankful for nights when I can go to sleep early.
…& tonight just might be one of those nights.