Most people are annoyed by spam emails. I usually am too, but sometimes I choose just to laugh at them. There are several reasons why I love spam emails.
1. They send me adds for products that I definitely need.
For example, wigs and spy cameras.
–Great! I can wear my new wig as a disguise when I use my new spy camera…?
2. They let me know when I win awesome prizes.
–Yep. Still waiting for the money…
3. They let me know about ways to meet my future husband.
4. They tempt me with ways to increase my laziness.
5. They tell me when medicines I’ve taken could cause me to die.
–At least I’ll be compensated once I’m dead.
6. They offer helpful definitions.
–Because I definitely needed to know that, and could never use urbandictionary either.
7. They show me ways to take my facebook stalking to the next level.
8. They offer me ways to keep from having to go to the grocery store.
–Yep. I’ll keep them all in my mini fridge.
9. They remind me of places I’d much rather be than school.
10. Last but not least, they tell me how to get a Russian bride.
What would we do without spam email? I have no idea.